Monday, April 4, 2011

Eastern Avenue, Henderson NV. Day 1 of the eating extravaganza!

My husband Ed and I have lived off of Eastern for a year and a half now.  It ceases to amaze me how many restaurants are located on this street, and to dissect even further, just south of the 215.  My husband is a creature of habit.  He will go to the same restaurant every day for the rest of eternity if left to his own devices.  I however, am much more adventurous, and I have forced my husband to share in the glory of Eastern while we've lived here.  Unfortunately time after time, I embarrass myself by forcing my husband to go to new restaurants that don't live up to some of our favorites, and then of course, I have to hear that such and such restaurant is still better than the new place we tried.  It finally dawned on me (it takes a while for my brain to dawn), what if someone had a blog to tell me which restaurants are "Ed"ible and which restaurants are not?  If he can like it, then I can pretty much guarantee anyone can, even a three year old (since our 3 year old nieces eat the same dinner as he does).  So welcome to Edible Eastern with two very diverse eaters!

1 comment: